The Executions search screen now supports resubmitting multiple flows at the same time. To learn more about resubmitting in general, visit this help article.
This feature will only appear if you have permission to resubmit flows for the trading partner you are accessing.
When you resubmit multiple flows, the portal resubmits them sequentially starting with the oldest flow in the list. This means that they will maintain the same order of processing as when the flows were originally processed.
To resubmit multiple flows:
- Check the box next to each flow you'd like to resubmit. You can also use the black checkbox in the header to either select all or clear the selection.
- Click the resubmit button.
- Confirm that the number of flows in the message matches the number you are expecting, and then click "Yes, send again".
- Wait while all flows are resubmitted. This happens from your computer, so do not close the window during this process.
- When you see the confirmation message, everything is complete, and you can continue working.