Scheduled Jobs allow you to execute any flow on a given interval. This is useful for cases where a flow needs to periodically check an external service for new data.
Creating and Editing Scheduled Jobs
Only flows with a source connection set to Inbound API can be launched by a Scheduled Job
Creating a New Scheduled Job
Scheduled jobs can be created on the Workspace settings screen.
Clicking the New button under the Scheduled Jobs screen will bring you to the Create Scheduled Job Screen
On this page you will be required to fill in the following settings.
- Schedule Name - The name that will show up on the Settings and Scheduled Job Execution search pages.
- Schedule Type - Right now the only option is
- Basic which will start a given flow every time the schedule runs
- Run interval -sets how often the scheduled job will execute and run the given flow. There are many options here ranging from every 5 minutes to every 2 days.
- Flow URL - Every scheduled job will execute a single flow. This field should be set by pressing the copy button on the right side of the Sub Path property on the flow configuration page and pasting the full url into the Flow URL field.
- Flow API Key - This field should be set by pressing the copy button on the right side of the API Key field in the flow configuration page.
- Disabled - If you do not want the schedule to start executing immediately, you can disable it at creation.
Disabling a Scheduled Job
You can disable a scheduled job either by checking the checkbox at the bottom of the New/Edit schedule pages, or by pressing the Disable button next to the schedule on the Workspace Settings page.
Enabling a Scheduled Job
Disabled scheduled jobs are hidden by default in the Workspace settings page. They can be viewed by clicking the Show Disabled Button and then enabled by clicking the Enable button next to the job name.
Searching and Viewing Scheduled Job Executions
You can see what scheduled jobs have been executed for a given Workspace by clicking on the Scheduled Job Executions option on the main application menu.
You can filter the jobs shown on this page by:
- Date Range
- Scheduled Job Name
- Status - Whether the scheduled job executed successfully, was skipped or had an error.
Viewing a Scheduled Job Execution
By clicking on the View button on the right of any row, you can see more detailed information about a given scheduled job execution:
Viewing the Logs for a Scheduled Job Execution
By clicking the Logs button on the lower right corner of the scheduled job execution screen you can see any logs that were generated by the scheduled job while it was attempting to launch a flow.