For each flow that you execution, you can choose to receive email or webhook notifications when the flow completes. You can use these notifications to create operational alerts when flows are completed or to notify your internal support team when there are errors that need to be reviewed.
You configure flow notifications in the Notifications section of your Flow Configuration.
In this example, we've configured two email notifications:
- firstname.lastname@example.org will receive an email whenever a flow fails to execute
- email@example.com will receive an email whenever a flow executes successfully or fails.
You can subscribe to one or more of the three flow outcomes.
- Success - flows that complete in the "Success" status and have fully processed
- Skipped - flows that began processing and intentionally reached a skipped status. This can happen if the data in the flow isn't relevant. For example, you may have logic in the flow that only processes Ocean shipments and skips all Air shipments.
- Fail - flows that finish in either "Error" or "Technical Error" status.
You can use webhooks to automate updates to external applications without having to route emails. Learn more here.