When sending orders out of Chain.io using the Chain.io standard JSON order type, you can filter those orders by a set list of Supplier IDs.
This can be used for use cases like:
- Delivering orders to a single supplier
- Sending all orders for suppliers from a particular region to a service provider
- Sending all orders for suppliers supporting a particular business unit to an analytics tool
- Select New Integrations
- Under 'Send Data', select 'Use' Purchase Order
- Select Chain.io Order JSON as your destination file type.
- The Supplier ID / Vendor code table will appear
Article is closed for comments.