Your host system can receive warehouse orders from Integrations in 940 EDI.
EDI Document Types require special configuration by the Chain.io EDI mapping team. Please contact support or your account representative for assistance before configuring.
- From the integrations screen, select Add a New Integration
- From the new integrations screen, input a Name and a Description
- Under Select an Integration Type, select Shipping and Receiving Automation, then click add (confirm your selection by selecting Add or Cancel)
- Click Add New Flow
- Under Receive Fulfillment Order in Flows, select Use
- In the new flow screen, choose EDI JSON 940 Warehouse Order as the Source File Type.